
Ever since I started working, I kept thinking about what I really want to do and it's definitely not having a desk bound job like the one I have now though the thought of climbing up the corporate ladder is very much tempting.
But I'm thinking, office jobs are not for me at all. I know me. I want to run, hop, skip and leap around just about anywhere! But where can you find such an awesome job like that? And oh ho ho, the funding needed for the crazy escapades of what's going through my head right now isn't gonna be exactly pocket-friendly.
Held captive is the boundless energy just waiting to EXPLODE.
Now, wouldn't that be nice. I'm saying if it did explode, of course.
Oooooo, I'm getting an adrenaline rush just thinking about it.
Digressing: Watching Coraline and though I watched it before, I still find it eerily freaky.
I am so taking up guitar lessons. Any takers?
