I only need to go to school for 2 hours on Monday and Friday.
3 hours on Tuesday.
I have no idea if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
And what the hell is up with commskills!? I already have 3 hours worth of that tutorial on Tuesday and there's yet another 2 hours of it on Wednesday!? %^&*$%#!0
I officially hate commskills.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, on a brighter note, I have a feeling I'll have fun in U-Theatre (Understanding Theatre) tutorials. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait..........!
You know, I've been thinking a lot. About my life, that is. It's dull. Beyond dull, I would say. I go to school, go home, play games, watch TV, eat, sleep, work and the whole cycle just repeats itself.
BORINGGGGGGGGGG!
Days out with bestfriend weren't so bad though. =D
Well, lately, I've been watching a lot of Animal Planet, National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel. Whenever I watch their programmes (Mythbusters, Dirty jobs with Mike Rowe, Mad Mike and Mark, The Jeff Corwin Experience, Man vs. Wild, etc etc), it crashes down on me at how really dull my life is.

Oh, alright, it's just me. I'm someone who just can't sit still. I want to explore the world as though tomorrow's World's End. I want to blow something up. I wanna go parachuting (?). I wanna volunteer myself to take care of tiger cubs or monkeys or bats or whatever animals that needs saving. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I need to do something meaningful with my life, darn it.
Woman, let's go volunteer ourselves at the SPCA for a start. LOL.
