The past two days had been hell for me as coursework grades were given back to us. The good news is that I didn't fail anything. There's obviously a bad news and here it is. I haven't got an A but managed to achieve TWO D+. Nice going, Yinhui.
Communication Skills D+
Accountings D+
Organisational Behaviour B
Computer & Systems Application B
Macroeconomics B
Yeah, those are my pathetic grades. But there's still hope, that is if I study real hard and do real well in the main examinations. UH, I hope I can do it. Actually, it's not an option for me, it's a MUST (lol).
New subjects for the next semester!
Marketing Fundamental
Business Statistics
Microeconomics
Principles of Management
Business Accountings (2) NOT AGAIN
Hmmmmm. Sounds pretty tough and there's also our cross-disciplinary subject which is still unknown to us.
I'm gonna die a horrible death.
Gotta start sticking my face to my notes. Chao.
