Monday, May 21, 2007

Pffffffft

Oh, oh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXANNE!
You're 17 babe! Love ya! Thanks for the party!!!!!!!!!!

---------

Someone commented that my haircut looked like I sat in front of the computer for too long and all the hair drops out and she is someone whom I can't click with. DAMMIT. And she said that all with a straight face. BLOODY HELL.

She really needs a wake up call man. She really really needs to know what's good for her. It's sad to be the only outcast in the class and I do feel for her. But hey, she thinks that the definition of making friends (my own perception) is by talking alot, promoting chinese and western food for 10 minutes or telling us that the food she just bought is really cheap! $1.50 only!

Even I, as a promoter, knows when to shut up. I mean, you can sense the irritation in the vibes the customers are giving off right? She doesn't. She just drones on and on and on. Okay, enough, PICTURES!

On Campus Care Network (CCN) Day,

Half the class with our careperson.
Great, I look like I'm not wearing shorts.

Nachos anyone?
---------

I, Huiting and Rachel.

Cam-whoring in the library is the best thing yet.

Rachel, I and book.

9 of the 14 girls in my class.

The girls in my class rocks. Period.

A lot of things happened during these few weeks when I haven't been blogging but I don't have a tendency to note things down so there will be a lack of contents as I don't have super power memory.

I can't wait to watch Pirates of the Caribbean! I miss Captain Jack so much. LOL.

I NEED TO WORK ON VESAK DAY! Unfairness!