Thursday, March 22, 2007

Compile!

URGH. I shall trying posting again and I finally got the photos from Lynnette. I took half day off today. SO LAZY! Post from lastest to oldest.

Wednesday, 21 March 2007
I was transferred to OG but it doesn't really matter much to me anymore because the people there rocks. LOL. Anyway, had mee sua after work with aunty Mary and Johnny(?). It is woopeedoo good! =D

Saw Lynnette's meowmeow on the train back home(actually, it was him who saw me. I only saw his hair because it was so... So... LOL). I'm plucking my eyebrows on Friday so Lynnette, ask him stop targeting my eyebrows. HA!

Tuesday, 20 March 2007
Lynnette accompanied me for lunch today at Centrepoint. For more details, visit her blog because I'm very lazy to explain in detail. She became a regular blogger now. LOL. =D

Saturday, 17 March 2007




KBox~! Lynnette and I hadn't met Yining in ages so when we finally got to meet up, it was CRAZY. And boy, were we lucky. We were told that we were the last four for KLunch. Phew. And they gave us what looked like the biggest room they had so we jumped around and cam-whored. LOL.

Just look at the pictures. =D




Friday, 16 March 2007


4express4 BBQ~! =D I'll let the pictures talk.


Thursday, 15 March 2007
I wanted to rush home straight after work, ploop down in front of my TV and catch Ugly Betty strutting down the aisle of the office wearing clothes from the 90's but aunty Mary managed to pull me, literally, for some wonton mee at Chinatown 美食街 with Johnny(?).

I missed half and hour of the show. =(

Wednesday, 28 February 2007




We've been talking about going Sentosa and when we finally found the time to go, it rained and didn't stop. Eventually, we decided to pack up and go Lynnette's house. There, we DDR-ed till midnight. HA! Fun fun.




My note: Unforgettable. This never bring that never bring. *winks*