I'm feeling much like a piece of shit now.
I'm SO disappointed over my results that I cried in the hall and when I got home. Well, who can blame anyone but myself. L1R5's a shit 21. TWENTYONE! I'm like the worse in the family. Even my cousins are well below 12. Complete piece of crap. And re-taking chinese was crap too.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH..!!!!
Oh well, I didn't want to go to a JC anyway but it looks so ugly on the cert to have a TWENTYONE and not to mention I didn't even manage to obtain a freaking distinction. But on a lighter note, I improved!
The usual Cs in English became a B3. Usual Cs in Pure Geography also becmae a B3(I actually thought I would fail that paper). Usual F9 for F&N became a C5.
But I still don't care. Getting such bad results are bad enough.
I just want to die.
