Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dead

This is SO weird. Having not touch the computer for God knows how long, everything now seems so foreign to me. =/

WARNING!
Extremely long post ahead.

18 January 2007


Jolene and I were off that day so we decided to meet up(YAYNESS) for some shopping and meet Lynnette later after work. Haven't seen Jolene for SOOOOO long. Went to accompany Lynnette for her break and then, SHOPPING.

Jolene and I walked around Suntec and Marina Square but we didn't buy anything. =/ But! I saw a pair of heels that I want to buy. *Sinister grin* Jolene is wishing that she were shorter(for SOME reasons) and I am wishing that I were taller. Darn.

Met Lynnette after her work ended and took our time going back home.

19 to 21 January 2007

Work work work.

Bored people take nonsense pictures and doodles during work.



22 January 2007


Lynnette came to buy her Limited Edition Ralph Lauren Romance perfume during my break time and on the way to Isetan Scotts, that stripper guy on Singapore Idol Season One and the one who traumatize Xiaxue during their "date"(watch Girls Out Loud) approached us and offered to uh, re-shape our eyebrows for us. It was a darn SCARY experience.

Stripper yaks about his brow-plucking service while shoving his face closer to us while Lynnette and I were clearly edging away from him.

Stripper:"So how about it? It's only for S$10."
Lynnette and I:"Uh uhuh, no."
Stripper(puts on a pitiful look):"Huh? Why? Give me your support la."
Lynnette and I dying:"Uh, no no."
Stripper:"Aw, why not? You all very cute NOR."

He POUTS. OMG.

How thick-faced can he get? I know I'm being very blunt here but perhaps he would like to try to be more uh, calm and try to stop acting cute. And if I'm not mistaken, he approached Carin and I some long time ago.

It was clearly a very bad experience and would not like to ever meet up with him again and I mean it.

23 January 2007

New guy at Bulberry counter today and I declare that he is the first guy whom I approached without hesistation and talked to. The only reason why I did that because I was EXTREMELY bored and I needed to talk. Also, he looked like someone around my age so there wasn't any age barrier. LOL.

It wasn't that bored after that because I had someone to talk to at the very least. So kudos to myself! LOL. Hey, come on, I don't approach guys at whatever the cost but this time I was really really bored and had no choice. All my colleagues were somewhere else! =(

24 January 2007

Met Jolene after work! =)

PS: They wanted me to work 14 days straight without off becasue of the extension of the promotion for Giorgio Armani, my god. But I got Thursday off! But after Thursday is 1 week without off. CAN DIE.